Monday, 23 February 2009

Hello again blogspot...heres an update.

After having deleted my blog spot, I decided to recreate it. It is a good way for those who I dont talk to often or who I never talk to for them to stay in touch with whats going on in my life. I regretfully wish that I hadnt of deleted it, because it had many good little scrapbooks of what happened last year, anywho moving on. I found out on Thursday that I am officially a Registered Nurse! What an exciting moment! I was so hysterical and more full of joy than I have ever been. I have worked six long years for this moment and now its finally here. I am still in shock to call myself a Registered Nurse! My family, friends and others around me are incredibly proud and some are inspired by it. I never thought that all of this would come out of me pursuing my goals. Anywho now I have to find a job, I have already had tw0 interviews, several phone interviews, and am on my way to have a few more interviews. I really would like for the one local to me to open up or become available. I wouldnt have to move like my best friends! ;( They're off to LA... I have an interview in Los Banos, on thursday, for Labor and Delivery. Waiting to hear again from Bakersfield for Surgical and then on March 6th, I have 2 interviews for UCLA. Could work me and UCLA, it would just be away from my family but I think it would be an exciting experience. I love change and actually thrive on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment