Monday, 18 May 2009

Update on New Projects....

Hey Everyone,
Bare with me, Ive been busy making/sewing new projects and havent had the time or camera to take the pictures. I am going to just put the pictures up with only a little discription so...sorry. If you want any patterns I cant give them to you, I dont have them. I come up with all the designs on my own as I go.

#1 Polka Dot Bag- The outside is made of khaki pants and the inside is a red polka dot fine woven fabric.



















#2 Canvas Ba
g The outside is canvas and the inside is a really great leafy vine pattern.











#3 Quilt
- This was already made by someone else, I just put the backing on and completed the border. It was so nice to finish this.


















#4 Blue Polka Dot
bag, Same fabric as red polka dot bag, but different color and different canvas.




















#5 Stethoscope Sleeve
- I found this great fabric for making my Nursing bag out of . With the left overs I made a sleeve for my stethoscope so it doesn't hurt my neck as much.




















#6 Jean Bag-
Old pair of jean pants and nice deep purple on inside.



















#7 Clutch-
Small handheld clutch, with one button.


















#8 Watermelon Bag #4-
I have made 3 other bags out of this material all with different inside colors. I bought a whole bolt of this fabric and look for new and exciting ways to combine it with other colors.


















That should put me up to speed with the projects I have completed lately, look for scrapbooks and for knitting projects coming too! Those take me a little longer though.
Oh yeah I have two table runners that I also completed but they are not anything fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment