Saturday, 22 August 2009

On my own as RN

Well this week was my first week on my own, Monday was great! I even went home early...Doesn't happen very often in Nursing as well all know. Wednesday was a little bit rough, but I managed and yesterday was a good day. I had full case load yesterday and I even restarted my first IV all by myself, no preceptor or assistance from anyone. I was really nervous Monday but, after I did was done I realized that I can do this. Wednesday had me rethinking my career choice and Friday sealed the deal, I'm not going anywhere. I now know that I am going to have good days and some bad days, its all in how I manage myself, time and attitude. The better attitude I keep the better day I am going to have! So here's to staying strong!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment