Well I have decided to pursue my ultimate career goal of being a Pediatric Nurse...my current facility has some Pediatrics but I have not been assigned to care for them. I am moving to Fresno, Ca to live with my boyfriend and work at Children's Hospital of Central Ca in Madera, Ca. Which ironically has a mascot of a Giraffe and for some reason this year I have been collecting Giraffes. Now my collection will be complete! I will be working on a Post-Surgical unit at Night. I am so excited! Its closer to home-Bay Area, Ill be able to save more money as well as make more money. Ill be with Kraig and lastly its full-time Pediatrics! What more could I ask for. Not to mention Kraig and I are looking to buy a house early next year.
I am a little saddened to leave my current facility, especially since I am finally getting the hang of things but this is what I have always wanted to do!
-M
No comments:
Post a Comment