Sunday, 6 December 2009

Update on New Job

Well its official I am done with SJCH and Bakersfield, Ca. I went yesterday to Bakersfield to clean out the rest of my stuff from my apartment and do some minor cleaning. I had a little bit of sadness as I walked out to my car and away from the apartment. Man I loved that place! Anywho, I am now going to be a RN at Children's Hospital of Central California. Pediatric RN is what I have always wanted to be. I am so proud to have achieved my first RN Career goal. I am also thankful for having had the opportunity to have been on staff at SJCH, it is a great hospital. Its just not the place for me- really its Bakersfield thats not the place for me. A little to far from home, and I have always wanted to be FT RN for Pediatrics. Which is what I will be doing. It is NOC shift but thats okay, ill work my way into Day shift. I start this week with working on the floor. Ill post a few updates as the week goes on. This is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment