Well I did it! I bought a new car. It feels so good to have something in my own name and that I am the one responsible to pay for...Its a 2008 Dodge Dakota. With average amount of miles on it. I got a great deal on it and a included a warranty for a total of $17,080.
I originally was going to purchase a V6 2008 Dodge Dakota, but Kraig and his father saw this one and mentioned it to me and as it turns out I liked it much better. I used to have one and I loved it! Now I am back to Dodge. More importantly it feels good to have a much safer and more reliable set of wheels to use to go back and forth between Fresno and the Bay Area.
Front ViewI originally was going to purchase a V6 2008 Dodge Dakota, but Kraig and his father saw this one and mentioned it to me and as it turns out I liked it much better. I used to have one and I loved it! Now I am back to Dodge. More importantly it feels good to have a much safer and more reliable set of wheels to use to go back and forth between Fresno and the Bay Area.

No comments:
Post a Comment