Tuesday, 24 August 2010

The Last month,

So I just finished my month in the NICU, it was good! I never thought when I became a RN that I would be 1) a Night nurse! 2) and a NICU nurse. Its actually the two things I refused to do, however things dont always work out as planned do they?! LOL! I'm actually adjusting to NOC shift and enjoying it, I also enjoyed the NICU! I made new friends and got to explore being a different type of nurse. Got to stretch my wings and be versatile! It makes me feel good to branch out and become experienced in another area. Any who my younger puppy got his manhood taken away yesterday so im getting to play nurse at home too! Anywho that all thats new with me, no other issues, and I dont want them! Im tired of drama and life throwing curve balls at me! Time to get positive and grow stronger so I can be happier!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment