Sunday, 20 March 2011
a month already?
Wow! Its beena month already since I last blogged...well thats because ive been journaling my more personal intimate thoughts. I have found some solace in talking with friends, reading my counseling website, and now I have found books in order to really understand the "male psyche" haha! Anywho things are not fantastic as I wish they could be but, Im staying busy with work, its scary busy there...remembering what it was I have to work on, staying with the journaling, attending church again and being thankful and grateful for what it is I do have. My friend network is expanding and becoming stronger which is a really nice additive. However, trying to relearn who I was and who I want to be is a hard feat, one I know that will pay off in the long run. Well thats all for now, will keep you posted... :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment