Sunday, 29 March 2009

Adult Life

Okay,

Everyone has their own definition of being an adult. Mine is living on your own and paying for all your own bills and such. I officially have met my definition. I love my apartment I am excited about my job, but at the same time I am so scared to be at this place in my life. I am usually very good with changes. I keep going over and over again in my mind as to what I am doing, is it right, is it wrong? Everyone is supporting me and is happy for me. Even though I am so far away...

Now my dilemma is did I bite off more than I can chew? I hope not. I just want to make sure I can afford everything, plus I am so irritated at how much debt I have! I could have spent so much less! Now I will pay for it right? After I pay off my debt, if I cant pay for it in cash. I wont buy it!

I would like to be the type of person that can pay everything off right away but unfortunately I cant. Anywho I just had to vent and blow some steam off. I couldn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment