Monday, 16 March 2009

San Francisco with the Bros and Dad

So a last week my brother left to go back to England, while he was here we went to San Francisco for the day via riding on the ferry and spent time on the Piers went to the Maritime museum. Rode a Cable car and went to the Cable Car museum, ate lucnh in Chinatown, and walked the Golden Gate Bridge. It was tons of fun and enjoyment! Here are some pictures!

A view from the Golden Gate Bridge looking towards The City.












Just had to do a handstand! I figure while I am still young and can. It may be the last time that I am there last... Dad on the Bridge...









The Cable Car Museum is so coool! I had no idea the way Cable cars functioned...its something everyone should see.



Richard scratching his head...funny right?











My new favorite picture. Yup I took it!


Mikey and Richard acting dorky as always...







Richard and Mikey trying on a funny hat...

No comments:

Post a Comment