Saturday, 25 July 2009

Universal Studios

Well Mikey came down to Bakersfield for a visit. He took the train yesterday. It took him 6 hours! With all the stops and the slow speed that the train goes, no wonder.

Any who, he and I went to


today and we had a great time!



Since Mikey now has his permit I let him drive most of the way to Los Angeles.


He wanted to drive in L.A but I just didn't think it was a good idea so he didn't.








Here are some pictures from our adventure:

Me with Frankenstein












Mr. Potato Head









Desperate Housewives/Wisteria Lane/ Leave it to Beaver/To Kill A Mockingbird set:









Friday the 13th Movie Set: (I think I just saw a CSI with this set too!)









The Great Outdoors set:









The Jaws Shark









and a picture car from The Mummy:










and The End













He is staying until Thursday...maybe more adventures will take place!

No comments:

Post a Comment