Monday, 15 November 2010

One year!

Well I cant believe its been a year already that Ive been working at Childrens hospital. I have my annual review next week. In that time I have met many new people learned a whole lot about Pediatric Nursing. Not that kids are new to me but being a nurse to children was not something Ive ever done before. Its so second nature to me I cant see myself doing anything else, ever! Im sure Ill pursue my goal of teaching or management but I will most certainly do a part-time or per diem as a floor nurse for a long time! Ive gotten a promotion to RN II! and all in all I am satisfied with my career at Childrens Hospital of Central California. I know though its slow progress there, if I want to achieve my goal soon I have look elsewhere. I am one to always keep my options and mind open to new and exciting opportunities. I might be branching into one of the clinics at work per diem, which will help fill my down time and my pocket book. :) My boyfriend and I are settled in nicely in our house, but not sure were going to buy it. Now one of my friends tells me shes bidding on homes in Rocklin, Central Valley for me? Sure why not...Will keep you posted on anything else thats new and exciting in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment