Well as it turns out I have changed over the last year significantly. I am not the same care free, positive person I used to be. It has a lot to do with moving out, and learning how life really works. I dont enjoy life any more and am frustrated by the littlest things. Dogs, boyfriend, family. Etc.
The biggest part of it is losing my grandpa this year. I knew it would be hard, I saw it coming and yet I am still having a hard time with it. There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about him and how much I miss him.
I hardly work leaving a lot of down time to think, be bored and dig my debt hole even bigger by shopping unnecessarily. I would give anything to have no debt and be making more money. Which I why I always keep my options open.
My house is always clean because I have nothing else to do, and I am pretty much caught up on all my projects.
Anyways work is going fine. I just hate my life. Nothing new and exciting.
(Mom dont want any questions- take it for what it is)
No comments:
Post a Comment